Built in 1850 on a plot of about 10600 m2 in an environment of meadows with pastoral charm, which was in the 19th a large papal hunting reserve, this environment is today protected natural heritage.
Behind its magnificent stone façade of St Didier, with a no less magnificent wrought iron balcony, the house has about 600 m2.
A private part of about 200 m2 on 2 levels offers on the ground floor a kitchen open to the dining area, a living room with original trumeau and an office, and on the 1st floor 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The attic has been converted into games rooms.
Large outbuildings with beautiful ceiling heights with exposed stones and beams total about 400 m2 (reception rooms) and complete the property.
The property is decorated with a park with local species, a heated swimming pool of 10.50x4.20 and a car park.
Ideal for a hospitality / event activity or family home.
Proximity: Avignon Tgv at 20 minutes.
Les informations sur les risques auxquels ce bien est exposé sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr